Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What a good time

COUSINS
This is my beautiful Mom and my handsome Dad.
(below) My brother Tyler and sister in law Beth


We had such a great weekend. My brother Tyler and Sister in law Beth and their kids came out to go turkey hunting. We had such a fun time hanging out with them. Zoey loves when her cousins come out. They all play so good together.

On Saturday we decided that we wanted to go fishing and have a picnic. So we headed up to Calder's when we got there we ended up not being able to fish because of winter kill. So we tried over to Crous but that had also winter killed.

We ended up just having a picnic and hanging out. The girls had such a good time being in the dirt and being adventurous.

It was so nice to hang out with my family Tyler and his family is so busy that we don't get to do these kinds of things very often so when we do they are so much fun. I always enjoy hanging out with my family we always have such a good time.



2 comments:

The Hoopes Family said...

I can't believe I found you on this. Zoey has gotten so big, she is a doll. So thanks for the hand, foot and mouth disease....Avinlee is just getting over it but I didn't even know she had it because she only had a rash on her bum! Well lets do lunch give me a call.

Whit said...

So I promise I am not ignoring you! If you want help setting a new background I'd love to help you. You can call me 9-0200 or come over or I can tell you the website and you can just pick one and I'll even just do it for you. It only takes a few minutes to change it. Just let me know! How is baby? Did you tell me a name? I can't remember. Lets get together soon!