Friday, May 16, 2008

Update on the pregnancy

Well I thought I would give you a little update about the pregnancy and how it has been going lately. I am 28 weeks so I have about 10 weeks left until I am 38 weeks and I will go in for my c- section.

This last couple of weeks have been really hard. I have had ALOT of pressure "down under" haha I also have had alot of contractions. They think that since I tore my placenta early on in my pregnancy that this may be resulting in the contractions. I just really have to take it easy which is really hard to do when you have a 1 1/2 year old that loves to be on the go.

Other than that I feel pretty good though. I haven't gotten to big yet though I was huge with Zoey at this point, but that could have been that I gained 60 lbs with her hahah. This pregnancy I have only gained 7 lbs so far. I am pretty proud of myself for that but the cravings are alot different I crave fruit unlike my first pregnancy I craved chocolate and ice cream.

But we are on the countdown until our baby Treyton comes. It will be here before I know it.

6 comments:

George and Karyn said...

I am doing great. I am so excited that you are having another little one, your little girl is just so cute. Let me know if you need anything. My mom and dad are doing really well, They purchased a new home and love it.

Kandice said...

Hard pregnancies must run in our family I guess. I am sorry...it is going to be a long summer. Good thing you have great family surrounding and helping you! Good luck, and TAKE IT EASY (I know easier said than done)but...only 10 weeks of taking it easy, or else risking that sweet baby coming too early or risking your own health, and your babies need their mommy!

Hanberg's said...

Marlie- Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. Good thing for these to help people keep in touch! We've been wondering how you two were doing! I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes good, maybe we'll see you in Vernal this summer when we come to visit :)

The Hoopes Family said...

Treyton is a way cute name! If you ever need someone to watch Zoey at night or something please let me know we would love to have her come over to play!! Let me know what you are doing the baby's room in or some colors that you like. Love Ya!

Tiffany Morton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany Morton said...

Your blog is so cute. I am glad to know you have one, I will have to check it and stay updated. Zoey sounds like a handful! I am sure you and Amber can relate alot to each other. She's a cutie! Sorry about that deleted comment, I spelled updated, "upadated." You can tell I am trying to post before Ramsey wakes up!