Monday, April 21, 2008

Our baby boy

24 weeks

I have decided that I am going to take alot more pictures with this pregnancy than with Zoey's. I regret that I never really captured me being pregnant with Zoey. I always thought that I looked to fat. But With this pregnancy I honestly don't care I know the pictures will be appreciated down the road.

This entry is going to be like a journal entry since we haven't had the baby yet it will, This post will be updated hopefully every 2 weeks or as the news comes. So keep checking back... Here we go


Brigham and I had decided that we better start trying for #2 since we weren't sure how long it was going to take for us to get pregnant. To our surprise we are baby making machines haha.

I wasn't sure if I was pregnant or not so I took a test and to my surprise WE WERE. I didn't believe the test so I made an appointment with Dr. Breitenbach to take a pregnancy test there. So the day came for me to go to the doctor. Brigham also had a checkup with Dr. B so we went in together. I went and took the test and Dr. B sent Brigham to go get blood work done. Dr. B soon comes in the room and says "Well your not pregnant" I said good because I didn't expect us to get pregnant this fast I wanted Zoey and the baby to be 2 years apart at the least. So needless to say I was happy. Well Dr. B went on to say" Umm you weren't suppose to be that happy I was just kidding you ARE pregnant" I must have had this dumb founded look on my face. He felt so bad, for pulling such a cruel joke on me. But needless to say we were both happy that we were pregnant again. It was just going to be a bit harder than we had planned.

My pregnancy so far has been a breeze I had such bad morning sickness with Zoey that it honestly felt like all day sickness. With this pregnancy I have not even been sick one bit. The only thing is that I have gotten REALLY bad headaches with this pregnancy. Dr. B thinks its just the hormones but who knows. On March 18 th we found out that we were going to have a little boy. I can't even start to describe how happy Brigham is to finally get his little boy. He is so funny he loves to go to the store and look in the baby isle for clothes and look on line. He did this with Zoey to I think its so cute.

Anyways when they did the ultrasound they moved my due date up to August 4th. So the baby will hopefully be here by the end of July.

We have come up with a few names but one we are stuck on is Treyton William Zelaya. We just love the name Treyton and then my grandpa's name was William so we are pretty sure that will be his middle name.

Well that's about it like I said keep checking back for updates on the pregnancy..

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Good Girl! Write everything down! You will appreciate it so much later, and oh my freaking heck... FAT? I don't think so. You look adorable!!!!!!!!

Linda said...

Marlie! I just read all your posts! I'm glad you made a comment on my blog so I could find yours. This is such a fun way to keep in touch. You are such a cute mommy!

Aspen said...

Hey Marlie! I'm glad that you found me. I so wish I had a blog back when I was pregnant and had a record to read and remember. Keep the updates (and pictures) coming. I didn't take any pictures of me pregnant with my first either and I regret it now too. Especially since I was so much skinnier with that one!

Johnsons said...

I like your picture, you look good in green. How do u find everyone? Pretty soon its going to be pictures of some bear claws.