Wednesday, April 23, 2008

All about the LOVE of my LIFE

So Like most of you know I LOVE talking about Brigham, so here is just a little more about him..


1. Where did you meet? At his friend Trevors house. He was living with Trevor and my best friend Ramey was dating Trevor so I just happened to come over to hang out and met Brigham.
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? I thought he was pretty cute, kinda to old for me though hahah did my mind ever change
3. Do you remember what she/he was wearing? He was wearing jeans and a plain t shirt. Funny thing is that Brigham's memory is horrible but he can tell you exactly what I was wearing when we met its pretty cute.
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? Probably the second time we hung out haha
5. How did he/she ask you out? There was never the official going out we jst hung out EVERYDAY I was always at his house with Ramey so he just always expected me to be there so there really wasn't ever any need to call. We went to dinner alot though
6. Where did you go for your first date? His house we watched movies and just hung out for awhile. I think the movie was Bad Boys 2
7.How long did you know this person before you became a couple? Ummm funny story we knew we were going to get married so there was never really an official proposal. But the day we went to go get our marriage certificate the ring came, he was so excited like a kid in a candy store he couldn't wait to give me the ring. I said" you could have at least given it to me in a cool way." But after I saw the ring I was WAY to excited that all I wanted to do was wear the ring.
9. Do you and this person have kids together? We have Zoey Noelle and then we have a baby that is due August 4th
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? umm speeding and when we first met underage drinking for me oops....
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? a couple times after I had hung out with him.
12. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner? Umm there is one that I don't get along with at all. And then all of his other ones are really nice.
13. Do you trust this person? With everything
14. Do you see your partner in your future? Of course, for time and all eternity!
15. Whats the most expensive thing this person has given you? umm my wedding ring, and for our first valentines he gave me hair extensions and a dozen roses.
16. What is one thing he/she does that gets on ur nerves. Pick his nose hahah but for real I HATE boogers
17. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves? umm asking him to do alot I get carried away and just start nagging I'm trying to work on it
18. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now? Have a few more kids, have our house built and just be settled.
19.Will this person repost this?Nope but I would love to hear what he has to say about me..

1 comments:

Johnsons said...

Like totally, Like th blog and I like that thing you did with your name. I so glad that Brigham is finally found his partner and he won't be mooching of us anymore!!! hahahah, ok joking for reals I am happy that he is finally happy. Peace out