Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Update

Wow it has been awhile since I have blogged. We have been extremely busy these last few weeks. We are trying to get our outside ready for the concrete for the patio to be poured. This has been our major project for quite some time, and lately it is starting to actually look like its getting somewhere. All that's left to do is get 1 more load of dirt and a load of gravel, then get the boards up and we are ready for our concrete. I am SO excited to finally have this almost finished and have our back yard fully fenced in with our patio to entertain on. I know Zoey will just LOVE having the back yard finished so she can run and be wild. Who knows maybe i will get to have a least one BBQ this summer. CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!!

On top of all of that Zoey has DEFINITELY hit the terrible twos stage. She has figured out how to push mommy's buttons and make mommy go crazy. I usually have quite a bit of patience but with being pregnant I feel like I am going bonkers with her. But there has been alot of change for her lately and its only about to be more life changing when the baby comes. I think she is going to be pretty good with the fact but its going to be hard on her having to share mom, dad, and especially grandma and grandpa. Speaking of grandpa Zoey just loves her "pumpa" she has this toy phone and she calls her pumpa every day. One other cute little story she knows the way to pumpas house we will be getting close and all of a sudden she says pumpa's? It is so cute then we will get to their house I will say were here at grandma's she corrects me with Pumpas! She is at a pretty fun stage though she is starting to talk so much I love listening to her vocabulary.

Everything is going well with the pregnancy only 4 weeks left WAHOO!!! The c-section is scheduled for the 13th of August and that is week 40. We had to do it that week because it works out better for Brigham's work schedule, that way he gets to spend 7 days with us. So we are hoping that I make it that far, lately I have been alot more crampy than usual but that could have something to do with Zoey's fit throwing. HEHE

Well there is our little update I have some pictures I need to post, so when I get some time those will be coming....

4 comments:

George and Karyn said...

That would be so cool if you have the baby on Aug. 13 then we would share the same birthday. I'm not a stalker but your yard and home are so cute. I work in the little red office across the street and say you working in it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Marli!
It's Jessie Spiers (Chivers)! I found your blog by going through my cousin's blog and so on! You're little girl is so cute! I can't believe how big she is already! I just started this blog stuff and love it. Ours is lanceandjessie.blogspot.com! Love yours! Hope all is well girl. Miss you!

galleygrapevine said...

Marlie, I forgot to call you. Sorry I didn't make your jewelry party, we were in SL for a reunion.
AND your yards are so cute, I drove past today and noticed how green your lawns are and the cute landscaping.
You are such a busy woman!!

galleygrapevine said...

You have been TAGGED, go to my blog for details