Wednesday, July 30, 2008

TAG

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.


1- I secretly want 5 kids, not quite sure I could handle them all but I would love to have a big family.

2- I was in full force labor with Zoey for 32 Hours which ended in c-section

3- I HATE boogers and toe nails especially when I find surprises on my floors!!

4- I HATE Milk, but I craved it during this pregnancy (weird I know)

5- I HATE laundry I can wash it all day long but to fold it and put away is not my favorite chore.

6- Last but not least If I don't get to making the bed in the day I have to make it before I go to bed. I hate the sheets to be all loose.

I Tag- Kandice, Jessie, Amber, Karyn, Shayla, and Whitney

1 comments:

Kandice said...

aww you tagged me! I already got that tag, I just posted it, here is the link http://mylittlefamilyof5.blogspot.com/2008/07/tagged-from-kentucky.html
How are you, it was good to see you at the reunion, even for just a second. I am excited to see pics of that baby!!!