Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby Sprinkle




On the 19Th my Mom and sister in laws threw me a "baby sprinkle." We had such a great turn out it was so much fun to see all our friends and family.



My mom had some fun games planned we played baby jeopardy, name the baby, and a safety pin game where you couldn't cross your legs or arms if you did you lost your pin. At the end of the shower the person with the most pins won a prize.



It was fun to get together and see everyone and laugh HARD at the games. Baby jeopardy we actually have to thank Linda Merrell for she came up with the idea for Sasha's shower and we just took the board and added boy items instead of girls.

Thank you everyone who came also thank you Mom, Evelyn, and Roxanna you did a great job!!

3 comments:

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

I'm so happy for you! I can't believe this will be #2! Do you have a name? You and your family are adorable! Thanks for the tag, I think I did it right ;-)

George and Karyn said...

It looks like you got alot of really cute things. I also wanted to let you know that I have finished the tag.

Tiffany Morton said...

Hey Marlie, I would be happy to take your pictures. Just give me a call (you can get my cell from Amber) and we will set it up. It would be best if we could take them in the first few weeks if you can. I am excited for you guys!