Monday, June 16, 2008

My Dad

I wanted to do a post about my dad being that Sunday was fathers day and all.
Alot of you that read my blog know my dad and know what an amazing man he is.

I had the best childhood growing up, my dad was so good to us. He was always there for everything that us kids were involved in. Whether it was softball, football, baseball, cheerleading anything he was there supporting us 110%. I remember when I decided to do cheerleading I thought my dad was going to flip out because I wasn't going to be doing sports which I always had done my whole life. Well he was there helping decorate, learning a dance for our daddy daughter dances, as well as being my personal bank. haha



My dad loves to be up on the mountain whether its camping, hunting, fishing, etc. So when I was little we were always up on the mountain hanging out. These are some of my fondest memories, just being with our family and having a good time.



Dad you truly are the best dad, you have always supported me through everything. I hope you have a great fathers day and always know that we love you!!

5 comments:

George and Karyn said...

I have to agree that you dad is awsome. I love that he is also so cheerful and goes out of his to say HI!! You are really lucky to have such a great dad!!!!!

The Hoopes Family said...

What great things to say about you Dad and Brigham. They are both great guys!!!

Mandy said...

your dad really is wonderful!! We love him too!

Anonymous said...

Sasser agrees....Your dad is an AMAZING man!!! and i love him like my own...

Anonymous said...

Your dad is an amazing man Marlie! You need to treasure him everyday. You never know when the people you love most will leave us. I love you sis! lets go to lunch