Monday, June 16, 2008

MY HUBBY

Brigham's birthday was on the 5th of this month, which I had planned on doing a post about, but just kinda spaced it. So I am going to combine my fathers day post and Brigham's birthday.



I truly think that I have the best husband in the world!! And no I am not being biast or anything. He is such a great father to Zoey, she has him twirled around her little finger. She is such a daddy's little girl, she loves to just be with him. It doesn't matter what they are doing together you can just tell that she loves to be with her dadda.

Brigham is such a great provider for our family, I am lucky enough that I don't have to work. I worked there for a little bit while we were buying our house, and it was pretty hard to leave Zoey at the babysitters. But we finally came to the decision that we would sacrifice the extra money I brought in and I would just stay home with Zoey. Brigham has taken on 2 jobs before just so we wouldn't have to put Zoey in daycare. He works so hard and I know I don't show him enough the gratitude which he deserves.

2 comments:

Jesenia said...

Brigham is a sweetie, I am glad that he takes good care of you, and you take good care of him. Have a wonderful day.

shayrae said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday!