Monday, February 7, 2011

33 weeks



Can you believe that i am 33 weeks? I sure can't it seems like just yesterday we were announcing the news that we were expecting!
We have 6 weeks left, I go on Thursday to my dr appt and we will schedule the c-section then. I'm actually kind of nervous for those of you who know we kindof encountered some problems with Slades delivery. When Dr. B went to do my c-section I could feel him cutting and then they tried everything to keep from putting me out but when I started moving my legs up and screaming from the horrible pain I was in. Dr B made the best decision for me and had the anesthesiologist put me out. I am a little nervous that this will happen again even though I know it probably wont and I am just stressing over nothing but it still is in the back of my mind.
Our little girl is growing so much and she LOVES to kick my right ribs while I'm laying in bed at night Brigham will wait for her to kick and will grab her little foot its so CRAZY!! she is definitely more active at night (i hope this isn't a sign LOL)
Zoey asks everyday if today is the day her little sister come. She is so ready for her little sister to get here as am I!
We still don't have a set name for our little girl which is very different for us since our others were pretty much picked out. We have a list of names that we like so hopefully from that list we will be able to name her..
I hate to say this but this pregnancy has pretty much been a breeze compared to Zoeys. But i am starting to get to that uncomfortable stage where at night i cant get comfortable, I have heartburn SO bad no matter what i eat, my back KILLS, my feet and legs are starting to swell, and I am getting to that exhausted stage. But i really cant complain because up to this point I really haven't had any problems.
So here is looking forward to the next 6 weeks YAHOO!

1 comments:

Kandice said...

Hooray for new baby girls. Your pregnancy flew by for me too~ ;)
I so remember those last 6 weeks...so miserable and took SO long.
Hopefully this delivery will go smooth.