Monday, January 17, 2011

30 weeks

I keep singing "its the final countdown to Brigham, only 8 weeks left!! since I have c-sections we schedule them 2 weeks before my initial due date.. SO we are Getting SO close!
Her room is pretty much done and clothes put away. Her bag is all packed and ready to go wish I could say the same for myself but im sure it wont be all done until the night before we go in yup thats how i roll LOL
I still have alot to do before she gets here, I want to have mY house completly spotless, deep cleaned and organized so I dont have to worry about it when I come home.
Some fun facts about my pregnancy
*I get heartburn SO bad
*its starting to get hard to sleep
*Still dont have a name picked out
*Zoey asks EVERYDAY if today is the day that her little sister will come
*I CRAVE hot chocolate and peanut butter M&M's
*I think shes going to be a soccer player that girl can kick!

1 comments:

DR and Brynna said...

Where's the picture? We need to see that cute belly!