Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My brother Tyler


Let me just tell you a little bit about my brother Tyler..
He lives in Ogden with his wife Beth and has 2 beautiful girls KD and Kambre and a little handsome boy Kohen.
He has been going to school since he came home from his mission so probably about 8 years not all 8 years has been full time. But he has been working his tail off to become an Anesthesiologist. He first went and got his LPN here at the USU extension, he was selected to be the valedictorian for his graduating class. Then him and my sister in law Beth moved to Ogden so he could further his education out there and graduated in 2007 with his Bachelors in nursing.
And since he has graduated he has been working in the ICU at McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden while he has been taking his tests and putting in applications for anesthesiology program. He just got accepted into the Anesthesiology program for grad school in Beaumont Michigan. He could have just taken the easy road and went to school here in Utah at Westminster which isn't a bad program just not the program for him. He decided that he wanted to go to one of the best schools and get the best schooling there was to offer for anesthesiology.

He is one of the hardest working guys I know, he took on such a hard field to pursue in and doesn't just slide on by in it either. He has been an outstanding student and has gotten outstanding grades! I don't think I have ever heard him complain about work over-load or just being stressed out. With him working at McKay Dee Hospital he works nights there so after he works nights he comes home and gets a few hours of sleep and is back at it again! And for him not to complain is outstanding! Because everyone knows how much I would be complaining! And Beth is the same with not complaining, with Tyler being gone so much at nights she just goes on like nothing! They are such an amazing family! I am proud to call them my own!

I am so proud of my brother for pursuing his passion. He loves to help people and I know he will be a great anesthesiologist! I am going to miss them like crazy but this just means that i will have to visit alot!

1 comments:

Kandice said...

That is great! I was wondering if he had ever finished. I hope they have lots of fun. What a great adventure!