Thursday, June 11, 2009

MY GOALS.......

I have had these goals in my head for awhile and decided I need to write them down.

- become more paitent with my kiddos.

- get into shape!!

- get the house better organized

- strive to be a better wife and mother

- and lastly try to do a bi weekly date night with my Hubby...

These are the goals I am going to try to work on the rest of this year. I have been working on the becoming more paitent with my kiddos and it has actually been working. I used to be so uptight and hated to see them dirty or anything and lately it has actually made parenting a lot easier. Hopefully working on it more my paitence will grow!!

3 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Oh Marlie you are a great mom! Those seem like great goals. Keep it up!!

Nicole Hacking said...

WOW, you totally modivate me, you are so amazing!

Deets Family said...

WOWSAS!! Good for you, I need to take some advice from you. I can't stand if Brynadee is dirty or her hair is messed up. I just need to take a chill pill and just let her be a kid I guess. Good luck and stay modivated!!!