Sunday, June 14, 2009

ITS TIME!!

Sorry I have blogged so much today GEEZ!! This one wasn't planned at all!

Well its time that I'm going private so everyone that wants to continue to read our blog please email me or leave a comment of your email and I will add you.

I hadn't planned on going private but just got FREAKED out when someone I didn't know at all started leaving comments and noticed that they have been checking my blog A LOT! So needless to say this is over due!!

My final day for not being private will be July 1st so everyone hurry and get me your emails :)

Thanks for reading and following my crazy and colorful life!

16 comments:

Kandice said...

searle@usa.com
dont forget me!

Ben and Marcie said...

Please add me Marlie!
bmbatty@hotmail.com

Jillian said...

jerzigirl11@hotmail.com

Deets Family said...

kelli_87@hotmail.com

The Harrison's said...

Please add me! I love looking at your blog!
scottandtrista@yahoo.com

Chase and Nahomi said...

nahomisorensen@gmail.com

Dave and Alisha said...

alishamerkley@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

I'd be a little freaked too!! My sister keeps her's private as well, I'm tempted to conform but haven't had any scares yet. Add me for sure!
ashleyhermann711@yahoo.com

Linda said...

Please, please! lindalpm1978@yahoo.com

Aspen said...

asouth@macu.com

Aspen said...

whoops...use asouth@macu.org instead.

Annie said...

auriann2@yahoo.com

George and Karyn said...

please add me. lizergirl@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

amber_kinsey@hotmail.com

The Hoopes Family said...

ramey.hoopes@anadarko.com

Hillary said...

hillary27@hotmail.com