Monday, November 16, 2009

Disney On Ice Princess Classic


On Saturday we took Zoey to the Disney on Ice, she has been so excited to go since we told her we were going everyday she would ask "is today princess day?" Well we initially were going to leave Slade with my mom and just take Zoey since this was to be "HER" weekend. We got these tickets as part of her birthday present. But we decided to take Slade.. It was pretty good weather until we hit Parleys canyon and had a total white out! We went 20mph the whole way through the canyon it was really scary at times. I'm just glad Brigham was with me driving or i think i might have just pulled over and cried! We made it to SLC and met up with my brother Brett for lunch we went to Skybox to watch BYU play and eat it was so much fun hanging out with him and watching the game.
Then it was time for THE PRINCESS'S! We put on Zoeys tinkerbell dress and headed over she was so excited we got all sorts of junk and went and found our seats that were AMAZING by the way! ROW 11!! we could see everything! We go to sit down and Zoey was so exited! "oh mommy! A castle!" then mickey and Minnie came out and I don't think she took her eyes off of the ice for one second! Slade did really well too he fell asleep half way through but he was so enthralled he loved all the lights.
All in all we had a great trip! I LOVE doing this kind of stuff with my kids! I remember still when my parents to me and my brothers to the icecapades and got us all fanny packs! It was such great memories now I'm so thankful I am able to do this kind of stuff with my kids!
*WARNING LOTS OF PICTURES!













4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh your pictures turned out so good! All the pictures i took are so bright and blurry! I dont know how to run my camera!
Im glad you had fun! Atti loved it also!

Hope said...

We took our kids to Disney on Ice last year and it was super-fun! Glad to hear it was just as much of a blast for you guys, too. By the way, I love the quote in your header...great reminder to live in the moment!

Unknown said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute!!

Kassi Luck said...

Looks like ZOEY had lots of fun!!