Wednesday, September 2, 2009

TAG im it again

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1-Zoey's dance class to start
2- a vacation
3- Re-modeling my bedroom
4- date night
5- softball tournament
6- my house to be organized
7- FALL
8- Halloween decorations

8 Things I Did This Weekend:
1- Cleaned my casa
2- went shopping
3- ate at Red canyon Lodge
4- Went to the waterslide
5- rode the beach cruiser
6- yard saled
7- hung out with my amazing family
8- Went to church

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1- go on a vacation
2- be more patient
3- heal my babies when they are sick
4- blink my eyes and the laundry would do itself :)
5- Conquer all my fears
6- Cure cancer
7- Make everybody happy
8- Win the lottery

8 Shows I Watch:
1- Rob Dydrek fantasy factory
2- real world
3- oprah
4- real housewives
5- dora the explorer
6- yo gabba gabba (i hate this show!)
7- anything on the cooking channel
8- Entertainment tonight

8 Places I'd Like To Travel:
1- Fiji
2- back to NY
3- Paris
4- nicuargua
5- Australia
6- Mexico
7- Italy
8- England

8 People I Tag:
1- Amber
2- Mandy
3- Miquel
4- Jessie
5- Linda
6- Kelli
7-Ramey
8- Whitney C

0 comments: