Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kids say the darnest things!

Well i had to blog about this Zoey has started saying the funniest things.

We went to the library one day and as i was looking for a book for myself i guess Zoey got bored and i just thought she headed upstairs where she usually goes. I know i know what a horrible mom i just let my child take off, its either that or get told to SHHHHH from my child SCREAMING. Well all of a sudden i hear the elevator ringing then a little voice say "who is it?" then the ringing again, then a little voice "I said who is it?" Well apparently she had gone into the elevator and had got stuck. Yes that is my mischievious child. So i had to go get a library attendant and ask "can you please help me get my child out of the elevator." Just imagine the look I got!
Well she come over to help and I can still hear Zoey in there ringing the bell and say "who is it" i was just laughing and laughing. But i sure did get dirty looks!
Well Zoey made it out of the elevator and I think I may be kicked out of the library forever from the looks i was getting! This is just a little taste of the stuff my child pulls!

We are driving in the car one day and pass the Water Slide this is our conversation
Zoey: momma i WILLY want to dough to da water swide.
Me: I know zoey but we cant today we just have to much to do
Zoey: Well cant we do dat stuff tomorrow and go to da water swide today?
Me: sis we have to get this stuff done today and your daddy still isnt home from work
Zoey: Well mom brother Willy wants to go to the swide too
Geez what am i supposed to say to that?

We were driving home from Ogden because my brother just had his little boy and Zoey said "mom that baby was just teeny tiny huh"
Me: yup he is just little like you were when you were born.
Zoey: nope im a big girl now i go poop in the potty
Me: yup you are a big girl now but you used to be little
Zoey: nope just a big girl
Zoey hey momma we went to the hospital when brother was born huh
Me: yes i had brother at the hospital too
Zoey he had a hook on his belly button
Me: yes he did
It amazes me the things this child remembers! We cant spank her bum or she tells everyone I beat her!!! I find myself everyday just laughing at the things she says and does!

5 comments:

Jessica Hatch said...

hahahah that is hilarious Marlie! Kids are so dang cute...I love when they come into my work and you wonder "where did they get that from" everytime they say something haha.

Unknown said...

how cute! kids crack me up because they're so observant and honest. My nephews and nieces say the funniest things too. I love it

Deets Family said...

Oh what a Zo Zo. She is the cutest girl!!! Oh and everytime we go to the mountain, Daysen and Dax both think Zoey will be there.

Nicole Hacking said...

I am laughing out loud at work right now and everyone is looking at me funny haha, but i love her! Peyton is doing the same thing with the wild things coming out of his mouth... its hilarious! but i often feel bad for the walmart greeter and checkers for the things he tells them LOL

Unknown said...

hahahah how funny! she is quite the crack up