Saturday, February 7, 2009

Family day on the mountain

So on a much lighter note than the last post

Last week our family went up to my sister-in-laws cabin up on Taylor mountain and roasted hot dogs, rode 4-wheelers, and shot our guns. We had so much fun getting together and just goofing off the kids had a blast too!

Couldn't pick just a few to post, they were to good so i just posted them all.







Yes thats my mom's pink rider gun so much fun to shoot








Zoey and her cousins Kambre and KD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mother....she makes me giggle!!! I love her.

Hanberg's said...

Love the pink gun...and my gosh! Slade has grown up a ton! What a cutie!

Ben and Marcie said...

Looks like fun! Beth and Tyler's news was exciting wasn't it? I was surprised, but I'm so happy for them!

The Hoopes Family said...

Who knew that you even knew had to hold a gun!!!? I love that picture of Slade. Can't wait to hang out!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. Slade is getting so big, it blows me away, he is darling. I love your family so much.