Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Slade









We went on the 18th when Slade was 7 days old to Tiffany Morton's house so she could take some pictures of Slade. They turned out so cute!! Tiffany is so amazing at taking pictures she captures the best poses. I am so in love with these pictures I wish that I would have done something like this when Zoey was born.





Slade is growing so fast he went to his 2 week check up on Monday and weighed 8 lbs 9oz and was 22 in long. They had to re-measure his height she just couldn't believe he grew that much. I guess that goes to show us that he's going to be tall like his daddy. Zoey is still doing great with him other than I caught her in his play pen with him sitting on his legs and telling "okay baby" while he cried. She loves him a little too much at times.










10 comments:

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

Precious!

Kandice said...

Awwwww He is SO cute. I love the pictures Tiffany does. I keep meaning to call her to get her to take pics of my kids! I hope all is going well. TTYL

Jesenia said...

precious!! He is beautiful!!

Nate and Lynlee said...

Congratulations Marlie! He is adorable! I love all of the pictures. Tiff did a great job!

galleygrapevine said...

Awesome pictures!!! He is so sweet!

The Hoopes Family said...

What cute pictures. Tiffany does do a great job I love to check her site and look at the pics she has done for her baby.

Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

What a doll, I can't wait to see him!

George and Karyn said...

Those are so cute. You have such cute kids.

The Perry Family said...

I was blog hopping & came across your blog & I knew I recgonized you somehow but couldn't remember from where & then I seen your little (CUTE) girl Zoey, & I remembered Annika & Brett talking about Zoey. I'm one of Annika's good friends. I met you at their wedding last year. Anyways your kids are super cute!!! Congrats on the new little boy!

Anonymous said...

He is the most beautiful baby marvy...