Monday, August 17, 2009

Richins Reunion

I am so late at posting this! But the weekend of the 24th of July we went up to my moms family reunion we always have it at Iron Springs, we always make a big deal out of it. I look forward to this reunion every year it is so much fun to just relax and remember great memories of my grandparents. This year we went up for 5 days, we rode 4 wheelers, ate, had a raffle and even bingo. And first off just let me tell you how unlucky i am. I have been going to this reunion for as long as i can remember so lets so 23 years i remember winning 1 thing at the raffle well this year i won 2 blankets!! and those are the big items that everyone want i couldn't believe it and I also won $70 at bingo!! Maybe my luck is changing!!!

Here are some cute pictures Zoey and Slade loved the 4wheelers and rhino they just didn't want to get off. And Zoey sure loved playing with her cousins Dax and Daysen.






0 comments: