Thursday, March 26, 2009

POTTY TRAINED!!!

Let me just tell you how happy I am!! Zoey decided on Friday that she was ready to be potty trained so Friday- Saturday consisted on alot of accidents but she gradually got better and now she even wakes me up at night to go potty even though she still wears diapers to bed.
I seriously can't believe it I tried SO hard to get her potty trained before Slade came and it just wasn't clicking and now all of a sudden she decided for herself that she was ready and oh boy was she ready. She tells me " I DO IT MOMMY!" when I try and help. She is so independent!

/>

MY LITTLE BABY THE DAY SHE WAS BORN



LOOK HOW MUCH SHE HAS GROWN! IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Marlie! I hope you don't mind I got your blog address off of Chelsie's. Zoey is the cutest thing ever! She is such a little adult I love watching her at church! Congrats on the Potty training!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Congrats!

The Hoopes Family said...

You big boob!!! LOL You still have Slade to baby.....I am so excited that Zoey is potty trained I know realize that their is hope for Avi. :)

Stan & Ash said...

SHe is so cute!! And congrats!