Monday, January 26, 2009

TAG

8 Things About Me
Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items


8 Favorite TV shows
1. Desperate Housewives
2. The Bachelor
3. Big Love
4. The Real World
5. The Hills
6. Brothers and Sisters
7. Man VS Wild
8. Trauma life in the ER

8 Things I did yesterday
1. cleaned my house
2. got myself ready for church
3. got Zoey ready for church
4. got Slade ready for church
5. finally went to church
6. went to my mom and dad's for dinner
7. helped make dinner
8. played apples to apples with the family

8 Things I look forward to
1. going on VACATION
2. celine dion concert next month FINALLY
3. Getting everything finished with our house the patio, the stucco/rock
4. Getting MY car
5. SPRING!!!
6. being more paitent
7. losing weight
8. my hair growing longer!!

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. cheesecake factory
3. Rubios
4. Bajios
5. Granny's in Heber
6. Goodwood
7. Red Lobster
8. Hires Big H

8 Things on my wish-list
1. Get everything paid off
2. For my family to be haelthy
3. For my brother and his wife to be able to have kids
4. To be more organized
5. Be a better mom and wife
6. To spend more one on one with my hubby
7. To get together with my good friends more
8. to have a long and wonderful life

8 People I Tag: whoever hasn't done it

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey marlie! Your blog is so cute! I'm glad i found you! Your family is adorable!