Sunday, November 9, 2008

HELP!!!

Okay so I am at my last resort I am in need of some help. I don't know what to do with my little girl. Ever since Slade was born she wakes up 3-4 times a night. At first I thought it was her teeth but her teeth came through and she was still getting up all the time. Its so sad she wakes up more than Slade does. She isn't horrible when she wakes up Brigham just goes and lays with her in her bed until she falls asleep. I honestly have tried EVERYTHING i tried putting up a gate and just letting her cry, I tried feeding her thinking she may be hungry, I have NO idea what to do maybe its just a stage who knows. But the thing that gets me is that she was doing so well in her big girl bed before we had Slade and know she has had a little set back so I'm in need of some suggestions!!!

Well on to a much lighter note Slade is getting so big he smiles and laughs all the time. I have so many pictures to add I just don't have time to upload them right now but I promise they are coming.

3 comments:

Kandice said...

Well, I have a suggestion, and Kayler's pediatrician recommended it. You take 1 tsp of benadryl, and mix it with 1/2 tablet of melatonin, it is an herb. He said it is completely safe, mostly natural, and I have tried it, and it WORKS! Good luck!

Kandice said...

you get melatonin in the herb aisle at wal-mart. Mine is in a purple bottle. Ask the pharmacist. If you have any ?'s give me a call!

shayrae said...

http://organicpharmacy.org/products/Calms.Forte.4.Kids

They make this stuff for kids thats totally organtic that might help her, Its so frustrating! good luck!